Stock GT fogs to GT/CS fogs

Scooters

On my forth Mustang
Established Member
I already have a GT/CS lower facia on my GT, and now I am looking to add the GT/CS fog lights and a Roush grille. Will the stock GT fog light wires reach the new fog locations, or is there some type of extension that I need?

Thanks,

Scott

OveRBoreD

Established Member

Scooters

On my forth Mustang
Established Member
Same route I took. Had the GTCS front for a while then wanted to add the fogs. You could also get the fogs from Tousley pretty cheap. These are the only things you need for the install (besides already having the lower valance)

Mustang Fog Light Extensions H10 to H11 Set (2010-2013) ? Starkey Products

Ford Projector Fog Light Assembly & H11 Halogen Bulb (2010-2014): Starkey Products - Quality Products. Precision Built.

Awesome, thanks for the info/links!

Scott

OveRBoreD

Established Member
I had been doing some research about this also and the best thing I was able to find was the lower fog light kit straight from Ford to be your best bet. It costs less than Starkey and seems like a more rational purchase.. OEM vs. aftermarket.

Ford Mustang GT Fog Lamp Kit 2013-2014: Levittown Ford Super Center

full kit for under $115. OEM parts.

The starkey pigtails are plug-n-play. The price is nice however....the fogs on the starkey website are Ford OEM. I'm sure you will be great with whichever path you choose. Best to shop for sure. Good luck OP.

Scooters

On my forth Mustang
Established Member

ForgotMyUsrname

Established Member
Same route I took. Had the GTCS front for a while then wanted to add the fogs. You could also get the fogs from Tousley pretty cheap. These are the only things you need for the install (besides already having the lower valance)

Mustang Fog Light Extensions H10 to H11 Set (2010-2013) ? Starkey Products

Holy nutsaque those are expensive for no reason. I can build you some with TechFlex that looks a hell of a lot better for $15. All new connectors, pins, and wire. H10 (9006) to H11. Easy.

Users who are viewing this thread