Stock G8 GT vs Mostly stock WS6 w/vids

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
My buddy called and asked if I wanted to line up the G8 and his WS6 tonight. We've run them before, but I'm always down for a race so my brother and I went out and met up with him.

His car is a 2001 Trans Am WS6, M6, with a lid and one of those SLP catbacks that were a factory option for the Camaro SS. His best time at the track is 12.73 @ 109 mph on Nitto drag radials.

We put my brother in his car with the camera since we knew the Trans Am was the faster of the two. Also, my car was very low on gas so I'm sure that helped my weight disadvantage a bit :lol1:

The first race was from a dig. The 1/4 is marked, but we ran it out a little longer since there was no one around. My brother only caught the last honk.

[youtube_browser]s6orpliyVz0[/youtube_browser]

We had a few races in between where he would start a gear high or give me the jump to try and make it close, but they didn't really come out so I'm skipping those.

The last race was probably from a 20-30 mph roll, I'm not sure. Whatever the speed, I got a slight jump and he spun a bit on the hit.

[youtube_browser]4AgCziAHzaY[/youtube_browser]

Fun races!

Users who are viewing this thread