Stock Fuel Pump Recommendation

SilverGT1

Established Member
how are you liking those Quantum pumps and how did they work for you? I'm pretty sure I need pumps and I don't want to have to modify anything either just a plug-and-play but I don't want to break the bank if I don't have to. I've seen someone Rock Auto 4 like 40 bucks and another one for about 63 bucks. So what they are I think one is a Gpm and the other is I forgot what the name it brand is what I'm thinking they should be okay what do you think?
Still working great for me and keeping up with my Kenny Bell 2.1L.

from6to8

Established Member
Still working great for me and keeping up with my Kenny Bell 2.1L.
nice and thansk for the reply. I think I'll go with it vs the Precision from orielly at $255 but it does come with the entire fuel hat and everything already assembled and lifetime warranty. I'll just save that extra money though lol.. At the step watching Danny Johnson's video : and it looks a whole lot harder to get to/remove the fuel filter with the tank in place. I'll check out some other vids and see if there's some quicker, less PITA as ways. I've changed fuel pumps on my 95 before and just checking out some videos for this car for reference since it's the first time messing with it really. In his video there's a whole lot more room to get to/change the pump before he dropped the tank and maybe the car doesn't have an IRS.....

Users who are viewing this thread