Stock exhaust?

88notch

Established Member
I'm still new to lightnings so I apologize if this is a stupid question. But does anyone have any pictures of stock exhaust? Because I'm not sure if my truck has aftermarket exhaust on it. I got underneath it and there's no name or markings on the muffler but there are band clamps on the flow tubes. It does have throaty sound to it and 3" tips. If someone can help me out with this issue I'd appreciate it. Thanks

04RedApple

Established Member
Here is a pic of the OEM Cats and Cat Back Exhaust!

DSCN1236.JPG

IMG_11961.jpg

Last edited:

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
[Based on memory] Easiest way to tell will be:
The muffler is a single large & long "fat" oval looking thing but the pipes from the cats to the muffler both enter separately & exhaust pipes exit separately.
Also my OE tips were simply polished piping ends with no welds. The welds where back next to the muffler exits....
Also there is a ford oval logo stamped on its "belly"...
Unfortunately, my original one is in storage so I can't get a pic for you.....

leo2hot4tv

Established Member
[Based on memory] Easiest way to tell will be:
The muffler is a single large & long "fat" oval looking thing but the pipes from the cats to the muffler both enter separately & exhaust pipes exit separately.
Also my OE tips were simply polished piping ends with no welds. The welds where back next to the muffler exits....
Also there is a ford oval logo stamped on its "belly"...
Unfortunately, my original one is in storage so I can't get a pic for you.....

My Magnaflow looks just like that if it wasn't for the Magnaflow lettering. Doesn't the stock exhaust have one inlet, two exits?

88notch

Established Member
Cool thanks guys! Yeah from what it looks like and from what you guys are saying is I do have an aftermarket cat back. I just still want to figure out what kind it is now.

Users who are viewing this thread