UPR or Steeda 92 mm Aux ideler & bracket- $50 shipped
Stock Intercooler tank- $40 shipped
Stock idelers- $30 shipped
steeda 2.8 blower pulley- $30 shipped
Stock COPS- $110 shipped
Stock rear end cover- $25 shipped
Used spark plugs of unknown brand/mileage- $10 shipped
Stock coil covers- $25 shipped

The blower has 18,100 miles on it. I'd say most of the aftermarket parts have around 5,000 miles or so since they were installed by the previous owner around the 13,000 mile area.
I am not currently at home and won't be until around Nov. 13. Everything will be boxed and ready to ship by Nov 17 or 18. I'm just trying to get a buyer setup so there isn't much wait time before I get rid of this stuff. I would actually prefer to sale the complete kit together.
I'll take $675 shipped for everything and may entertain trades... please pm or email me if interested... thanks
[email protected]

Last edited:

waltd20012002

Established Member
the injectors & stock COPS have been spoken for everything else is still available. I will be home Saturday & intend on having all this stuff removed and ready to ship by Tues. 17 Nov.

There was a guy that supposedly mailed a money order for the eaton about 10 days ago or so but my wife says that she has not seen it & he has not replied to my pm on the subject. if anyone knows BlownSB89GT please contact him & tell him to contact me via pm, email, or by phone saturday around lunch time.

Shaunmac9128

Established Member
I was wondering if I do a buy the eaton, stock TB & plenum, and MAF what is the lowest price you could do shipped. Looking to piece together an M112 swap for my 3.8

Users who are viewing this thread