Stock Eaton blower with 3900 miles, no mods

Arams01cobra

I have an 01 cobra and am interested in seeing what i need to do "exactly" to bolt it on my 01 cobra with intake and exhaust. It seems like it bolts right on with maybe a computer upgrade to give it the extra it needs? Any info would be great, i would love to buy it.

Thanks

bigd7121

Established Member
yes it will, you will need the heads, harness, intake, intercooler, heat exchanger, the lines, pump and pullies...basically everything but the shortblock from a 03-04 cobra, then you'll need to upgrade your fuel system and have it tuned.

FYI the heads are the key, they were changed in 03 to what is known as the "C" head, so the factory eaton setup requires these heads and intake/intercooler...you can use Mach 1 heads or Cobra 03-04.

Hope this helps. I was going to swap it on my Mach 1, she is sadly sold though...

Arams01cobra

01 swap

I looked a bit further today and found that i do not need the C heads because the 01 has em, but i will need the rest of what you said, bigger injectors, fuel rail, map sensor, intercooler, tubing and the few other you mentioned, so i might try to get the rest of the parts as cheap as possible then just look for the best blower for the best cash, and yours is a very good price for that little miles, however i have found a few blower/plenum combos for about $250 but they had more miles. I appreciate the help and may still grab this from you if its for sale in the next couple weeks because it has low miles and i appreciate the help.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread