WANTED: Stock Coil Springs

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Hello, I have these in storage from when I took them off my 2004 vert. at around 10k mi. If interested PM me with what you were hoping to pay and where they need to go, and I'll give you an idea of total cost with shipping as they are kind of heavy. I'm located in So. CA in case you are local and want to pick them up.

WarbirdLS1

It’s not giving me the option to PM you. Try PM’n me and see if it works that way I don’t want to put a price on someone else’s things, I’m in GA so let me know what you want for them I have to get these current springs off. Pretty sure someone took a torch to them and made lowering springs.:cautious:

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
I did some checking and found takeoff springs run $100-150/pr on ebay, so $200-300 for a set of all four (and they looked their age: $50k mi and up).

My springs came off the car @ 3300 mi, so are basically new. $250+shipping cost for whatever shipping method you choose (free packing materials) seems fair.

WarbirdLS1

Sorry for the late reply…I never seem to find enough time for anything…my buddy had a set off his old vert he give me..thanks though Pumpkin (y)

Users who are viewing this thread