Stock blower value??

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
I have a stock m112 with very very low miles(400) stock pulley never ported, and was wondering what its worth?....Thanks in advance.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
$400 tops. Unfortunately it doesn't really matter much on the miles.

So your car only has 400 miles on it also?

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
$400 tops. Unfortunately it doesn't really matter much on the miles.

So your car only has 400 miles on it also?

Thanks posi, and no the stock eaton was replaced at 400 for a 2.2 kb, then the car was sold to rich5150 on here with around 2500 miles.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Also take into account that's what I would sell it for. You might be able to sell it for more but you'd think $400 would be close.

No problem and good luck with the sale. Steigmeier buys blowers back sometimes for like $350. You might want to pm Bob because that would be a quick and easy sale.

Last edited:

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Also take into account that's what I would sell it for. You might be able to sell it for more but you'd think $400 would be close.

No problem and good luck with the sale. Steigmeier buys blowers back sometimes for like $350. You might want to pm Bob because that would be a quick and easy sale.

Thanks again bud. I posted it on here for 350 with no bites so i'll pm bob.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Wow! That is a super low mileage Eaton! That one may command more, but there's generally more sellers than buyers for unported eatons. Lot of twin screws running aorund out there now........

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
Put it up on a V6 forum. There are a few buyers looking since that set up hit the market. You can get $400 if you have the pulley, plenum and TB to go with it. I sold my cheapest one for $275, but I needed to move it quick. I usually see them selling for $350 to $400 in good shape.

Users who are viewing this thread