Stock Blower/tb/plenum/MAF

SwampMoose

Established Member
Just sold the cobra and looking to clear out the garage for the next toy. I have the stock blower w/stock pully(28k miles), throttle body, plenum, MAF meter and a pulley puller. local pick up(will meet withing a reasonable distance) asking $550o.b.o. for everything. Pics up soon. Also have a set of AFS replica(satin 17x9 and 17x10.5) wheels with worn tires, askin 400 o.b.o. for those.

NVR KNO

Z06 + SVT
Established Member
Just sold the cobra and looking to clear out the garage for the next toy. I have the stock blower w/stock pully(28k miles), throttle body, plenum, MAF meter and a pulley puller. local pick up(will meet withing a reasonable distance) asking $550o.b.o. for everything. Pics up soon. Also have a set of AFS replica(satin 17x9 and 17x10.5) wheels with worn tires, askin 400 o.b.o. for those.

Pics of the wheels? Im in Chesapeake, Va so Im sure we could arrange a pick up.:-D

Any damage, curb rash, chipping? Not too worried about the tires as I have my own tires.

SwampMoose

Established Member
Pics of the wheels? Im in Chesapeake, Va so Im sure we could arrange a pick up.:-D

Any damage, curb rash, chipping? Not too worried about the tires as I have my own tires.

Sorry about the crappy pics, and the dirty wheels(been in the garage for a year). They're in good shape, just a few small scratchs around the lug holes(that's not curb rash in the pics). I'll clean them up and take some better pics tomorrow.

AFScobrawheels005.jpg

AFScobrawheels004.jpg

AFScobrawheels003.jpg

AFScobrawheels002.jpg

AFScobrawheels001.jpg

AFScobrawheels007.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread