Stock blower, 31k miles, 2.59 pulley

iRoush

Established Member
Upgrading my blower soon. When I do, I will need this one gone. Blower has just over 31k miles on it. Right now with just the blower, Steeda intake, VMP 2.59" pulley and an email tune from Justin, I'm making 546RWHP. This would be a quick way to bolt on some nice HP! Plus, car sounds amazing with this blower. I'll look for my video and post it up of the dyno pull. Looking to grab around $400 shipped, OBO. I'll eat the PayPal fees as any seller should. Looking at taking this off no later than November 15th. Ask anyone who knows me, they'll tell you that I'm a fair person and I don't dick around when it comes to selling something. So, if we make a deal, I won't be backing out on ya.

Sorry for the date on the pic. Didn't even realize I never posted it on here. This will be great for anyone who wants to port a blower.

EDIT: Elbow included!

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

iRoush

Established Member
Thanks TJ!

At this time, I'm not looking to separate the set.

BTW, blower is coming off my car first week of december due to moving issues. But this is a for sure set date.

crownaviation

Established Member
There are several current listings for stock superchargers. These that you are responding to are very very old listings

DECEVIN

Established Member
supercharger

i noticed that apparently iv not done somthing rite while n here loooking for a charger. you seem to know ur way arround. mybe you can help me than. i do not use computer very much. can u help me find an get the part i need. ebay is only place ive ever loooked for parts. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread