* Stock 7.5 psi 04 SS S/C Monte Carlo vs Lightning*

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
So i was coming home tonight and i ran into a nice clean lowered L with chrome 20s. Cai, you could definatly hear his blower, otherwise stock i believe which is the same for my ss. We went from 60ish-110 where i found my shit cuts out. I gave him some time but he didnt downshift, he just hit it and it took forever to downshift so i pulled out on him. There was a car in the middle lane so we went 3 lanes and he was comin up then my car cut out at 4000 and 110mph, DAM STOCK ECU!!. My gf didnt get every run but we went another time and he manually downshifted. I pulled a car from 60 and held to about 90 then he started walking. I was pretty proud of my dd SS against a nice L. Idk if he posts on here but good runs :rockon::beer:. Ok heres the crappy cell vid. Too bad i wasnt in the cobra :dw:!:poke::beer:

[ame=http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x246/ludamike81/?action=view&current=VID00004.flv]VID00004.flv video by ludamike81 - Photobucket[/ame]

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
never realized SS monte carlos were quick lol

03-04s are just like cobras but an m90, eaton made a lot of money those 2 years lol. I thought i was gonna get toasted right off the bat. I was planning on goin to the track tomorrow night to get some stock times before a pulley but this rain sucks. It should run 14.8-15.2s sloww but surprising for a grocery getter.

3.8-o-fury!!
SSPX7751.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread