stock 2012 GT M6 VS whipple 07 GT auto 50-140

Nocturnal5.0

Captain Go-Fast
Established Member
While cruising around with my car last night my buddy and I happened across an acquaintance of mine. My car is a 2012 bone stock M6 GT premium. The other car is a 2007 GT auto with the FRPP whipple 2.3 with the ford racing tune and a 3.75 pulley. My car is a 3.31 car so 50mph is not a good speed for any gear. Tonight we are going to try to get some good runs between these 2 cars and my friends stock 2013 GT.

My car had me(180lbs and my friend 250lbs) the 07 gt had just driver(200lbs)

Sorry, cell phone vid but thats all we had with us. Enjoy
2012 mustang gt vs whipple 07 mustang gt. 50-140 - YouTube

Last edited:

chvybeatsford

Established Member
nice runs..

Looks like u have a fan.. Mystic ..

8138924972_fe04224880.jpg
[/url] Capture by Hunter shots, on Flickr[/IMG]

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Oh yeah he talks so much he gets banned on every forum he posts on. Go to the smack down section and read some old threads started by him. You'll get some good laughs

Grabber07'

Established Member
That mystic camaro child has commented on anything and everything mustang related over the last week. Just look at his Youtube page (you can see what hes commenting on other videos), its comical and pathetic at the same time. He is an internet bad ass with a POS car that is most likely slow as hell.

justinr1001

Established Member
Nice kill. I wonder if he has a troll account here, or is just looking at this section without being logged in? Because he has commented on every video that has been posted in roadkill.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Good run OP.

If he truly has a canned tune out of his handheld tuner, I can guarantee it is a fat tune, with a crapload of potential left on the table. My 07 Auto, with a Vortech kit put down 348 RWHP with a canned tune from the Vortech Kit. Was very rich, and eventually with a custom tune, tossed down 439 RWHP later on. Unless he tunes the car, you will have the advantage. If he tunes it properly, he will be able to put a good hurting on you.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Good run OP.

If he truly has a canned tune out of his handheld tuner, I can guarantee it is a fat tune, with a crapload of potential left on the table. My 07 Auto, with a Vortech kit put down 348 RWHP with a canned tune from the Vortech Kit. Was very rich, and eventually with a custom tune, tossed down 439 RWHP later on. Unless he tunes the car, you will have the advantage. If he tunes it properly, he will be able to put a good hurting on you.

yep, were trying to get him to come over to Denver and get a custom tune on it by RWR motorsports. They do very good tunes and I know it would really wake the car up.

Users who are viewing this thread