Stock 2005 GTO > Me

blown01cobra

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
This thread was complete bullshit someone got onto my account and posted this. Said GTO gets walked by me everytime he races me.

Last edited:

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
Please tell me your Cobra is NOT blown. If it is, there is NO WAY a stock GTO 6.0 is going to whip you like that. He either had work done, or your not packin a blower.
Now why did you give him a thumbs down? Thats not cool. Especially getting your azz kicked then. :lol:

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
That's what you get for giving him the thumbs down. :nono: Those are my favorite kills, guys that pull crap like that, then I just wave as I'm flying by :loser:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
HotRodK said:
Please tell me your Cobra is NOT blown. If it is, there is NO WAY a stock GTO 6.0 is going to whip you like that. He either had work done, or your not packin a blower.
Now why did you give him a thumbs down? Thats not cool. Especially getting your azz kicked then. :lol:

He doesn't have the blower on anymore...

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
Man, a thumbs down . . . I guess you earned that a$$ whooping. Beware the 05s. The mods are comming and the new tuning software is out. Of my close GTO buddies the least rwhp is 430 and the most is 560 rwhp. We don't play . . .

bsmith9165

Established Member
I hope you car isnt blown or maybe it has a blown cylinder or 2. How much are you putting to the pavement?

Zentenk

Established Member
You thought you could beat an 05 GTO w/ your 01 Cobra? :D A friend of mines '99 Cobra w/ gears and exhaust lost to bone stock 05 GTO M6 one night from a dig.

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
Doc GTO said:
Of my close GTO buddies the least rwhp is 430 and the most is 560 rwhp. We don't play . . .

They need to do something, since they clearly arent lookers.. :fart:

Thunder5.0

Established Member
blown01cobra said:
Yeah, I got my ass handed to me by a completely stock 2005 GTO. Them bitches are fast!!

We were cruisin along down the highway and I caught up to him in traffic and gave him the thumbs down and I jumped on it and he just drove around me like it he wan't even trying!! Boy did I feel dumb!! I couldn't even pull up next to him after that. :bowdown:

How do you know the GTO was stock? :nono:

kmad61

NWO 4 LIFE
Established Member
I ran an 05 Goat a couple weeks ago and beat him 3 out of 3,but the only way I got the best of him was the Lightnings hole shot.They are fast cars and I give them the thumbs up!!

Users who are viewing this thread