Stock 2003 Mach 1 Brakes

vertigyn

Established Member
Upgraded my calipers and rotors - selling the take offs. All parts (except for the lines, have approximately 30k miles on them - lines were put on around 15k miles ago).

2 Front PBR calipers - one has a light scratch from a wire scraping it (see pictures). Easily fixed if you paint the calipers.

Front calipers have some Hawk HPS pads in them - not much life left. I believe I also still have the stock rear pads if you want them - they have 10-15k miles on them - I'll have to double check this when I'm back home to confirm.

Maximum Motorsports Stainless Steel lines for the front calipers. (Have stock lines if you want them)

Steeda Speed bleeders on the front calipers (have the stock bleeders too, if desired).

2 Front stock Cryo treated rotors - show heat spots but did not vibrate or act warped when on the car. Simple shave should take care of these (never shaved before). Cryo treating by SubZero Cryogenics at S&R Performance, Tampa, FL.

2 Rear stock rotors - May be cryo treated...but can't remember. Probably not. Never shaved before could probably use it now to be on the safe side.

$325 + shipping.

20110325 Stock PBR Brakes pictures by vertigyn - Photobucket

2011-03-18174233.gif

2011-03-18174645.gif

Last edited:

vertigyn

Established Member
Rotors are really just thrown in as a freebie...so if you don't want those - no big deal. Shipping just the calipers/brackets/lines is much cheaper without the rotors weighing down the box.

blckstng96

BLAKE
Established Member
So is this front and rear full setup or just front calipers and a four rotors? Also if rear calipers are included,are the brackets? Please pm me shipping cost to 07853,very interested.

vertigyn

Established Member
When you say bracket - I'm assuming you are referring to the cradle piece that the caliper sits in and what bolts to car with two large bolts. If that's what you are referring to as the bracket - then yes, that is included (as pictured).

What you see is what you get. 4 rotors, MM lines, front set of worn Hawk HPS pads, 2 front calipers and the bracket they attach into. Items you can have if you want: Stock front lines, stock rear pads.

Rear calipers are NOT included.

I'll PM you as soon as I have some shipping #'s for the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread