Stock 03 12.500 Flat

jasongilmore

Cobra Commander
Established Member
2003 Black cobra convert mickey tomps e/t street radials, mgw short throw, jlt cold air and slp loud mouth2 cat back, ran 12.500 flat, 60ft. was 1.447 and my mph was 105.4, ive only had this car at the track 3 times so far and that was my best time to date. how are we doing so far, we have a new spec stage three clutch kit coming, steeda 2.81 pulley and belt,Ngk tr6 plugs, bigger intercooler coming and a billet flow irs brace, clutch cable and quadrant

Maybe I read it wrong but didn't he say he had all those goodies coming, and not currently on the Cobra?

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
I wouldn't say intake catback and shifter makes the car 'modded' per se. I think its fair to call the car stock and the 12.5 is possible but the 60'.......

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I wouldn't say intake catback and shifter makes the car 'modded' per se. I think its fair to call the car stock and the 12.5 is possible but the 60'.......
No, the car is not stock becasue of these performance mods:
mgw short throw
jlt cold air
slp loud mouth 2 cat back
mickey tomps e/t street radials......Tires? Maybe so, maybe no. :shrug:

slifko52

slifko
Established Member
well thank u sir. the car hooks good just gotta get more power out the back door, i have a steeda 2.81 steel pulley ordered and a bigger intercooler and soe other lil mods

evo connevo

Established Member
Yea I think the 60ft is off but it does correspond with the low trap. What rpm did you launch at? The 60 was probably good just not 1.447 good..

mustang john

Established Member
You do realize that with a 1.44 sixty you would have run a high 11 right, when i had the same mods as you i ran 12.5s very consistently with a best of 12.3s and my sixty foots averaged in the 1.8 range so if i had your "1.44 sixty" i would have been running 11.9s to 11.7s... you see what im saying right? Nice 1/4 time anyways and if you can come within a tenth of the 1.44 i will eat my words.

Last edited:

slifko52

slifko
Established Member
You do realize that with a 1.44 sixty you would have run a high 11 right, when i had the same mods as you i ran 12.5s very consistently with a best of 12.3s and my sixty foots averaged in the 1.8 range so if i had your "1.44 sixty" i would have been running 11.9s to 11.7s... you see what im saying right? Nice 1/4 time anyways and if you can come within a tenth of the 1.44 i will eat my words.

look at my time slip its all there

NA_Cobra

Established Member
2003 Black cobra convert mickey tomps e/t street radials, mgw short throw, jlt cold air and slp loud mouth2 cat back, ran 12.500 flat, 60ft. was 1.447 and my mph was 105.4, ive only had this car at the track 3 times so far and that was my best time to date. how are we doing so far, we have a new spec stage three clutch kit coming, steeda 2.81 pulley and belt,Ngk tr6 plugs, bigger intercooler coming and a billet flow irs brace, clutch cable and quadrant

JLT CAI, Catback, MGW short throw and ET Streets are not "STOCK"

NA_Cobra

Established Member

Your 60ft and mph are WAY off..... I'm raising the :bs::bs: flag

BoostFiend

Say NO to FUPA!
Established Member
I would have to suggest that you go out and see if you can duplicate it with a video or at another track. I will still put my money on a timing error.

Users who are viewing this thread