stock 03/04 cobra 1/4 mile times

Status
Not open for further replies.

StngStr

Mustang-less
Established Member
You Camaro owners are making yourselves look like idiots for ranting and raving about your cars on a thread about what STOCK 03/04 Cobra's run.

You Cobra owners are making yourselves look like idiots for arguing with the idiots.

If you own a Camaro....go away.

If you want to tell us what YOUR stock 03/04 Cobra runs/ran....post away.

TerminatorS281

TWIN SCREWED!!!
Established Member
11 secs are fast??? can we say LT-SLOW

that was a little under the belt to say ls1tech are idiots :( im a member, but I understand, you guys get lt-1/ls1 guys talkin shit, I have mad respect for 03-04 cobras, im actually thinkin of buying one.

id rather own a f-body or stang then a ricer

Last edited:

cobra mike

rice killing king!
Established Member
SpraydM6LT1Z28 said:
Cobras are gay can you imagine a bone stock 02 ss even an LT1 on a charger oh it would be ugly for you guys LOL.
yea a blower on a 5.7 l motor that woud be an advantage being the cobra makes mad power with only 4.6 l lets not compair apples to oranges.

cobra mike

rice killing king!
Established Member
SpraydM6LT1Z28 said:
i was on a 75 shot pro 5.0 hooker headers cai cut out all royal purple fluids AC delco plugs new wires and a manual fan switch and all the free mods such as coolant bypass. bone stock no upgrades stock plugs stock everything i dyno'd 262 rwhp and 305 torque I dont know if you know but 93 LT1 camaro always have about 10 more horses/torque to the ground then 94-97 LT1's. If you still want to call B/S.oh yea i also have a 58mm TB.My current set up is Scary call me a girl all you want but low 11's is scary fast.
low 11s are scary fast...b/s low 9s are scary fast. low 11s are a cruse on the freeway

svt1.8t

JDM BUILT BADASS
Established Member
all this for thinking my trap speeds are slow 106.6 and 13.1 just thought it was slow(and it is)just wanted to know what other stock cobra's are trapping at. oh and if you chebby owners hate fords why are you in here, i think most people have said it but
ls1tech.com go cry over there to someone who might care about what your saying

04CobraVert

8.2@170mph
Established Member
9secWS6 said:

that was a little under the belt to say ls1tech are idiots :( im a member, but I understand, you guys get lt-1/ls1 guys talkin shit, I have mad respect for 03-04 cobras, im actually thinkin of buying one.

Thank you

you need to teach your friends how to post on other boards

ViciousJay

Established Member
9secWS6 said:

whats the sudden urge to dump your fbody?

TerminatorS281

TWIN SCREWED!!!
Established Member
OHH im not dumping the f-body, theres no way in hell im getting rid of it, im just getting a cobra to drive around 2, nothing wrong with having more then 1 car.

LittleRedZ

Established Member
9secWS6 said:

lol, lol, lol :D
I've said from my first post nothing but respect for the termenator, why are you coming in here talking shit about lt1s now? You got a 402cid ls1 with Nitrous and you are only running 9.80s? lol Should i start from the buttom up how many lt1s on ls1 tech are faster then your pos? Lets just take Tanners car for example a 6 speed for that matter going almost .5 faster then you. Oh yeah there are few 9 sec n/a lt1s as well. What a moron, let see you make a post like this over ls1tech or camaroz28.com and see what happens to you :burn:

TerminatorS281

TWIN SCREWED!!!
Established Member
yes, ive seen fast LT-1s, LT-1s and LS-1s are pretty much all the same.. i know there are faster LT-1s then my car, never said there wernt. But if you look at ls1tech or ls1.com or any f-body site, you will notice that the LS-1s are running faster times. I have GM high performance mag with a LS1 car running 7sec, I sure dont see any LT-1s running that. Thats All i have to say, I love f-bodys so im not going to fight about this anymore, all i was saying is i dont think someone running 11 secs should start talking shit to someone that runs 11s slightly modded.

LittleRedZ

Established Member
9secWS6 said:
yes, ive seen fast LT-1s, LT-1s and LS-1s are pretty much all the same.. i know there are faster LT-1s then my car, never said there wernt. But if you look at ls1tech or ls1.com or any f-body site, you will notice that the LS-1s are running faster times. I have GM high performance mag with a LS1 car running 7sec, I sure dont see any LT-1s running that. Thats All i have to say, I love f-bodys so im not going to fight about this anymore, all i was saying is i dont think someone running 11 secs should start talking shit to someone that runs 11s slightly modded.
you are right i havent seen lt1 running in 7s just yet. But about 2 months ago lt1 was the fastest untill ronnie duke broke into 7s. BigRick and his 96T/A went 8.35@168mph dialing in, and shooting for 7s this year. Only problem when it comes to making 1250rwhp like that lt1 made there isnt anything on the market for us like ls1 guys have a c5r block, a truck block and then a stock ls1 block. All we got is one block but HPengeniring is saying they can make it handle 1500rwhp till it goes boom.11s is respectable but not crazy fast.

yeasure

Old School ModularMan
Established Member
I also find it funny how GM owners will bash the 4.6 without even knowing what they've done.
I don't remember seeing any mid 6(6.6@210) 1/4 passes from any lt1/ls1.
Not only this but mod motors have also ran 9's n/a.
So the next time you want to talk sh*t about others cars, please do alittle research about wtf your talking about to begin with.
The more i read crap like this the more i honestly believe GM = General Moron.

Last edited:

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
9secWS6,
i'm still trying to find out who owns the 9 sec car.. you are your brother.. I just don't see how 2 people can own 1 car.. and your going to buy another car.. besides the fbod you have..
Do you live with your brother or you parents.. Just curious.. because thats some bad ass rides..

oh and lt1 guy you started off on the wrong foot.. your a visitor here.. and need to show respect. YOu screwed yourself with the bone stock, slick and longtube statement. Then really stepped in the shit by attacking..

04CobraVert

8.2@170mph
Established Member
Stock 03/04 cobra times

just thought id remind everybody what the thread was about

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
Wow what a couple of morons on this thread. I wish I found this sooner, I would had fun owning those two twirpes.

BTW: Bad ass WS6 9sec, really nice set-up and really clean!

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
BayouVette said:
9secWS6,
i'm still trying to find out who owns the 9 sec car.. you are your brother.. I just don't see how 2 people can own 1 car.. and your going to buy another car.. besides the fbod you have..
Do you live with your brother or you parents.. Just curious.. because thats some bad ass rides..

oh and lt1 guy you started off on the wrong foot.. your a visitor here.. and need to show respect. YOu screwed yourself with the bone stock, slick and longtube statement. Then really stepped in the shit by attacking..

I think him and his brother both paid for the mods on that car, at least thats what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread