Stock '01 Gt parts

ShortShift

Established Member
Selling for a friend- all parts from 01 Gt, 27k miles- all parts in excellent condition-
Parts are in College Station, Tx - E-mail [email protected]

Manual trans- Tremec T3650 $700
Clutch and pressure plate $100
Drive shaft $200
Stock K member with entire front suspension $250
Cat-con H-pipe $Make offer
Stock "Cat-back" with mufflers and tailpipes $350
Stock exhaust headers $20
Stock valve covers $25
Stock oil pan $40
Stock shifter $25
Fuel tank
Rear bumper cover
Magnaflow Cat-back all stainless w/ 3in SS tips
ABS control unit $500

02flstang

Established Member
350.00 for a gt takeoff? no offense man but that's way too high. 150-200 shipped would be the most you're gonna get

02flstang

Established Member
no, sorry man, already have one. go post it on 3.8mustang.com and someone will snag it up in a heartbeat..just not at 350 bucks.

ShortShift

Established Member
02flstang said:
no, sorry man, already have one. go post it on 3.8mustang.com and someone will snag it up in a heartbeat..just not at 350 bucks.

Oh I must've put this in the wrong section. I thought this was a For Sale section, not an Open Discussion Forum.

02flstang

Established Member
ShortShift said:
Oh I must've put this in the wrong section. I thought this was a For Sale section, not an Open Discussion Forum.

just trying to let you know you're asking too much for it but you wanna be a prick so whatever :rollseyes

ShortShift

Established Member
02flstang said:
just trying to let you know you're asking too much for it but you wanna be a prick so whatever :rollseyes

I am sure that when someone offers less I'll know what a used part is worth.- STFU

rocket5979

Established Member
ShortShift said:
I am sure that when someone offers less I'll know what a used part is worth.- STFU

Dude was trying to help you out by letting you know what kind of outlandish prices you were asking. Heck, he even offered up another site to post your sale on to HELP you out! Then you more or less tell him to f*ck off....and then tell him to STFU?

Look here noob, how about you settle down and practice using some tact along with a little manners and you will get further. As of now you have already made yourself look like a total jerk. I would also venture to say that between your attitude and your soaring prices that people will be that much more hesitant to buy from you. If your selling items then I suggest you practice professionalism. I wouldn't think I would have to school a person that is roughly 5 years my elder on this, however there are firsts for everything. :bash:

Last edited:

ShortShift

Established Member
I dont care if I sell the parts- I am selling them for a friend- If you think they are worth less than I am asking- dont respond to my thread- He wasnt, by any means, helping me.

Users who are viewing this thread