STL and CHI SVT's...How many days should the event be?

How many days will you be willing to spend at this event?

• One Day (Saturday)

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Two Days (Saturday and Sunday)

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Hey guys, how many days are you willing to spend at this event? The bigger it is, the more days we will need. Hank and I want to get an idea of how many people would be able to come out for a one or two day event. Vote and let us know. Suggestions are welcome.

hj16

Established Member
C'mon guys

If we don't get enough input on this it'll just be me and Andy making the decision. We'd really like to see how many people prefer each one.

Anything can be pulled off, all it takes is $$$, and thats why we are looking at sponsors (we've already been contacted by a couple saying they want in)

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Advantages

One day: Cheaper to rent the track for one day
Hotels not absolutely necessary
Less food costs for participants

Two days: More racing
Less time pressure if there are a lot of participants

BLK_03

Established Member
I say two... A cruise between day 1 and 2 with god knows how many svt's would be bad ass!!!

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
When I went up to see the Chicago crew we had a little joy ride with 12 03 Cobras. We caused two fender benders about 5 minutes apart. People were just looking at our cars instead of watching the road and hit they hit the person in front of them, lol. It was fun to say the least.

venom279

Established Member
I think we could get ALOT of racing in on one day if we start at like 8 or 9 in the morning and race until whenever, it might be a little less costly too, but with that said...if we need two days to make it go more smoothly and not feel rushed about doing everything, I am up for that as well. I will be there either way, just wanted to give my .02.

:beer:

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I think two days would be best, maybe one day of racing one day with a show/cruise. What track was decided?

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
The track will be US41, and will be rented by January 1st. If there are a lot of cars, then we will need two days of racing, but it all depends on how many cars come.

Last edited:

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Two. One could be race and cruise, next could be race and show? Tech seminar? Topless blonde girl car wash?

I'm just trying to help...

baadakku

Established Member
Snow won't be a problem... I believe this is gonna try to be scheduled for around early summer.

Users who are viewing this thread