Stinger mufflers ?

Cobertible01

Established Member
I am in the process of possibly changing out my mufflers for a set of stingers. I am currently running a high flow catted Bassani x pipe with what looks to be factory ford mufflers(not sure if they're factory but say ford on them). From what I've been searching it sounds like most responses for a good catted x pipe sound include the Borla stingers. If anyone knows where I could get just the mufflers for our Cobras without having to buy the entire catback system it would help me out tremendously! I went to the Borla website and could not find anything that states stinger. I see there is a S-type, turbo, and xr-1 style universal muffler but am not sure if those are what people are calling "stinger":shrug: Thanks everyone for the help:beer:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I believe Jegs sell them I am contimplating on doing this as well I am getting tired of the flowmasters on my car and dont want to have to buy a whole catback the flowmaster one I got isnt to old either.

281CJ

Established Member
I have a catted x with the full stinger catback and I get compliments all the time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread