Still purring...

01Tbbullitt

Established Member

photo1yp.jpg

Last edited:

REPCobra10

Established Member
wow you dont have to be a dick...

Haha! Thanks for the support! There sure are a lot of "wanna-be moderators" on here, which I won't name...Anyways, in regards to Mr. Bozeman, Montana, I'm pretty sure that what I said about reliability for the OP's car making it to 100K miles is a good example and "relative" comment, as he puts it, of the reliability of American muscle-cars.

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
LOL I wasn't telling you to follow the rules. Perhaps you should learn the meaning to words before using them?

And a Mustang isn't a muscle car. You should probably learn that word too.

wow you dont have to be a dick...

congrats man! i would just clean up that engine bay :-D

You're going to have a miserable life if you keep getting butthurt about conversations you aren't even infolved in

Last edited:

REPCobra10

Established Member
LOL I wasn't telling you to follow the rules. Perhaps you should learn the meaning to words before using them?

And a Mustang isn't a muscle car. You should probably learn that word too.

Hey...no matter what, you're a winner in my book, pal! It's good to know that Zeus himself is looking down on the forums here at SVTP keeping us simple mortals safe from all that you deem non-relevant and inappropriate...It's also nice to know that I have an English tutor here on SVTP, as well, to help me during those times when I say the wrong words. Thanks!

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Thanks. I'm glad to hear whiners like you hold me in high regard. Perhaps I'll send you a box of Tampax as show of my appreciation.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Thanks. I'm glad to hear whiners like you hold me in high regard. Perhaps I'll send you a box of Tampax as show of my appreciation.

Really? I would appreciate it! You really are a Godsend! It's funny how you accuse me of being a "whiner", because all I did was post: "Hell yeah! Who says American ain't reliable?" You're the one who came back with a debate about "100K hardly being the measure of reliability anymore." I think you're the "whiner" and instigator here. Also, I'm pretty sure that a Mustang is considered a muscle-car, but I don't want to piss you off, Zeus! Whatever you think is what I think...

Last edited:

afro

Why?
Established Member
If it has been supercharged for over 40k of those miles and still going, THAT is pretty damn reliable in my book.

-fro

REPCobra10

Established Member
If it has been supercharged for over 40k of those miles and still going, THAT is pretty damn reliable in my book.

-fro

Hey, hey, hey! You have to check with Zeus first before you post that! What is wrong with you? Don't you know that? Anyways, I agree with you 100%, although others may not...

Last edited:

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member

-fro

Yep. Im surprised mine still going strong despite its inferior motor parts. :beer:

Then again, I have kept my motor mods pretty minimal for almost 5 years. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread