STILL NEW! 2006 F350 price opinions please

cobrastrike4

Established Member
I have found a new 06 F350, XL PACKAGE WITH THESE OPTIONS, 4x4, supercab, 158" WB, 6.0 V-8 diesel, torqueshift auto 5-spd, DRW,LT245/75R17E BSW all terrain tires, jewel effect aero headlamps, chrome rear step bumper, block heater, sliding rear window, cruise/tilt, tow boss package, 4:30 limited slip rear, FX4 package, skid plates, A/C, prem. am/fm/cd/clock, upfitter switches, 15K trailer hitch, tow comand system, manual telescoping mirriors.

MSRP of 40,880 What do you think this thing should sell for now? any help is greatly appreciated.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
$40,880 for an XL???? Are you sure that it isnt an XLT? The XL are basically a work truck and they sell for high 20's and low 30's. XLTs Should sell for 30-40. And then the Lariats from 40'50+. Im not 100% sure but, that is what they are going for around here.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
not for a supercab, a lower optioned regular cab 06 250 4x4 I looked at was 38k. 30,766 with all the rebates. I would say 32.5-34.5 depending on what you qualify for, I had a loyalty rebate for already owning a heavy duty ford diesel.

Last edited:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Man that is Nucking Futs lol. Here in maryland they are going cheap i guess. But that loyalty rebate is bs. They said that I did not qualify. Even though I have nothing but fords in the drive way(5 in total) and every single shop truck that we have, all 36 of them, are all Fords. Wheres my loyalty rebate???......*goes into a corner and cries.* LOL

O, by the way we just took delivery of a F-850 with a flat bed crane attached to it. Go figure...they offer the Cummings in that but not the 250-350's? BS

ramairfreak98ss

Established Member
ive been looking for 3 months... lots! I just bought an 06 extended cab long bed lariat diesel , you should be able to get 3k off OR 0% financing for 60mo on the 06s and its probably an xlt ? XL has the plastic grey front grill not the chrome looking like all the rest do. if its sticker is 40~ you can probably get that for 35k http://rides.webshots.com/album/554508642XIpwHN

cobrastrike4

Established Member
Yep, it is an XL which is what I want I do not need the cloth in a work truck so I figured an XL would be cheaper than an XLT but as I am finding out due to the options this one has (listed above) the price is right there w/the XLT.

Loyalty rebate? I will look into it, thanks.

I too was hoping for the Cummins.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I hear ya on that cobra. I figured it was a XL but with all of those options that tacked on more money you might as well get the XLT. I got my XLT with tow command package and basically all the stuff you listed above for 35K. It has towed everything that I have thrown at it so far.
As far as the Cummins goes they also offer a CAT, i believe it is based off the C7, but im not sure. But we chose the Cummins so we could throw some stuff at it:)

Users who are viewing this thread