Still installing procharger... blower intake ?'s

FindemorGrindem

Established Member
Ok, I though I finally got most of the hard stuff out of the way but I'm almost all the way to the end and one of the last things I have to do is install the procharger intake pipe w/ the iat and pvc and surge valve connections. First problem is, there is an a/c service like port proturding up from an a/c line that is in the way. The only thing I could think of was to bend this down and it kinda kinked the line so I don't know if thats going to hurt the performance of the a/c or what that port on the end of the line even does. Second, I don't know how in the world people are fitting these big Anderson Power pipes on 96-98 Cobras cause the upper radiator hose connection and radiator hose are in the way from running even the procharger supplied pipe from the inlet of the blower towards the fenderwell/stock box location. So what exactly do you do to get around the radiator hose. They supplied a new hose and new coolant transfer manifold pipes but that really doesnt' solve the problem of it in the way right where it comes outta of the radiator. If even body could help me out or show me some pics (procharger instructions aren't the best) I would appreciate it.

c9obr6a

Established Member
For vortech install you use a 1/2" tube bender and rotate A/c line down very carefully! If you goto Vortech's web page you can download the info. Sorry dont have a power pipe can't help you there

Users who are viewing this thread