Sti vs 95 GT

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
I ran one today near my house looked pretty stock. We actually got a light together but im running on shitt 255 tires because my 275 Nitto Rs were totally bald, they wil soon be replaced by some 315 nitto Rs. So no way i was gonna hit it from a light so i just pretended like i didnt see him there. Then when the light changed i took off in 1st and then put it in 2nd around 4,000rpm and waited for him. He was coming along side me and when his nose was right about at my side mirror he hammered it then so did i. He hung with my for a sec and then at the top of second i pulled a half car. I Chirped 3rd and he dropped back past my rear bumper. Then i let off cause we were in a 45 zone and going just a little faster than that :rolling: . Fun race i wish we could have hit it at the same time would have been even better for me.

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
With your mods it sounds about right. STI's can trap 104mph stock in the 1/4 so since you trap 107 you should pull. From a digg it could have been closer :thumbsup: Those cars are not slow. My rommate has a Stage 2 WRX making about 330hp, so be careful once they start modding ;-)

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
yeah i ran that 107.25 with about 10 less rwhp than i have now. So i would think that i would probably be trapping 108.xx or so.

Users who are viewing this thread