stg3 Srt4 vs Mustang

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
I recently put 1000 miles on my fresh rebuild. I'm certainly using low boost with is a 22-24spike & hold of 20(No nitrous). I was on the highway headed home from watching the races with my girl. We ran across a mustang, I was in 3rd gear & just stomped it. It lagged for a second then................enjoy. :)

:pepper:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v185LiIl76c"]YouTube - 1st race of 09[/ame]

:pop:

2002c5coupe

Established Member
Nice Kill ! You just ran away from him lol Now get a vid of you racing something faster than a stock GT mustang, like a jeep wrangler or something.:poke:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
:lol1: Oh man, things are getting interesting around here lately. Nice kill but not the fairest race I have seen. A kill is a kill. Maybe that will motivate him to start modding.

daydark

Established Member
Jeez, calm down, no one is hating. People are stating the obvious. A GT C/S is basically a stock GT with a body kit. Congrats on beating a 275rwhp car :)

But, as far as your car goes, sounds like a beast. Modded srt4s move out. Lightweight and love the boost&juice.

04cobra13

Established Member
Nice!! We got some nice skittles running around here with 560+hp, they are pretty nasty, especially from a roll but spin till like 3r 4th gear lol..

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
Not something I would dump money into but to each his own... And like stated above it wasn't much of a kill but i guess a win is a win right?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread