Steve Turner Joins the SVTP Staff as The Editor-in-Chief of SVTP

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Welcome, Editor Overlord Steve Turner! Looking forward to your content and 50th anniversary Coverage!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Wow! Didnt see that coming! Great news! Welcome aboard Steve

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
Welcome editor turner! As a long time subscriber to 5.0 may I ask what happened over there?

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
No more checking the mailbox every 30 days. Won't be scouring through page after page in the magazine section at the supermarket anymore either. In-print periodicals have now been transcended by real time.

Bring on the tech overload Steve. The base is hungry.

Tob

Wait....does this mean Wilson might rear his head too?

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
You know, i thought earlier maybe steve turned either bought the place or is coming on board, i almost posted it and then i was like no, your dreaming. But wow! Guess dreams come true! Lol. Congrats steve!!!!!

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I haven't been on SVTP for awhile but saw this on FB and thought this was seriously the best news I've heard in awhile! Awesome addition to SVTP!

CH@Dbee

Photography.com
Established Member
Welcome editor turner! As a long time subscriber to 5.0 may I ask what happened over there?

99% of all aftermarket magazines are owned by a single corporation. A lot of magazines were shut down and people were let go in a single week. Steve was not the only one effected. He did an excellent job at 5.0 Mustangs and Super Fords and I'm sure he will be a valuable addition to the team here at SVTPerformance.

Best of luck Steve.

Users who are viewing this thread