Sterns and Foster Matress

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
I know its a lame topic. However I finally worked a sweet deal on the Sterns and Foster Luxury Latex Pillow Top Mattress. Today, worked them $3800 to just around $2000. This is the Royal Royce of mattress, and I cant wait to test it out with my new wife.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I hope yours holds up better than ours did. We had ours for about 4 years and it was toast...there were deep grooves on both sides of the bed and it felt like sleeping in a canoe. And we rotated the bed regularly (it was a pillow top so we couldn't flip it).

I will say though, when we first got it, that sucker was crazy comfortable.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't make the same mistake that i did. i bought a $2k luxury stearns and foster pillowtop. it was awesome for about a month. then i started sinking into the mattress and there was no support. woke up every morning with back pain. got it replaced underi warranty and got the plush model instead. it was great for a few months, then the same thing.

i recently bought a latex foam mattress and it was the best decision i have ever made. it was expensive, but it was worth it. look into latex....

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I bought a mid price pillow top andnever again! Get a normal mattress with a seperate top, so you can change it to fit what is best for you.

My next one will be that way, or a tempurpedic style.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Get an off brand tempurpedic (i call the fempurpedic) from overstock.com for $600

Hell if youre looking to spend $3500, you can get a real tempurpedic...its 2012, anything less is pretty laughable at this point.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I hate my mattress, 6 year old pillow top that is no longer pillowy. But I don't give a shit, I don't see how a mattress will ever be worth that much money.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread