Sterling Grey Quick Photo Shoot.

Zeroescence

Established Member
Sterling Grey Photo Shoot.

Here are a few pictures, More to come. Any request please let me know. I just went up the street near my house to get some pics for all the forum members who requested more.

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

:beer:

Last edited:

quick-nick

Established Member
Thanks man....totally bad-ass car for sure. Next time you take pics could you get one standing in front of the hood looking over the top of the car and then from behind as well? That color is by far the best.....now I only have to wait a year!!! :cuss::rolling:

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
Man I love seeing these threads! Just saw my first 2013 Shelby yesterday at the dealership... Badass!

C.Wied

Zeroescence

Established Member
Thanks man....totally bad-ass car for sure. Next time you take pics could you get one standing in front of the hood looking over the top of the car and then from behind as well? That color is by far the best.....now I only have to wait a year!!! :cuss::rolling:

Looks like mine, except I don't have it yet. Could you possibly snap a couple more of the interior? I ordered mine with PP/Electronics/Recaros... Looks awesome. can't wait until mine finally shows up.

Here are some pics you requested. Sorry if there is to many.

IMG_1662.jpg

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

brisk_tea

Established Member
nice pics, but now you have me re-thinking about getting one myself. i saw white/blue and wasn't impressed, but this color is so much better

HansHeinen

SHELBYS ARE ME
Established Member
Looks like mine, except I don't have it yet. Could you possibly snap a couple more of the interior? I ordered mine with PP/Electronics/Recaros... Looks awesome. can't wait until mine finally shows up.

They have the same combo at 5 Star Ford in Warner Robins, GA. Sitting on the showroom floor. I took some pics. Pretty sweet. They want 5k over invoice though.

Users who are viewing this thread