Sterling Gray Thread

Zeroescence

Established Member
Ill start her up, Figured I was the first STG on this forum board so I'll get us going. Can't wait to see all the STG combos.

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

Last edited:

2013gt5

Established Member
I'm glad you keep posting all these pics. Mine won't be here until september and I can live vicariously through you....

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
ended up ordering grabber blue, but i guess i have time to switch still. great looking car. my second choice was SG with red stripes

Zeroescence

Established Member
I'm glad you keep posting all these pics. Mine won't be here until september and I can live vicariously through you....

Heck yeah, I hope to have more soon once I put a few more parts on under the hood.

ended up ordering grabber blue, but i guess i have time to switch still. great looking car. my second choice was SG with red stripes

I actually ordered Grabber blue but was getting tired of no updates on the order so I went with a different dealer that had just received a STG. Happy I went with STG, The gray and red would look sweet.

Slowponycar

Established Member
here's some pics of mine....
photo-24.jpg

photo-26.jpg

[ATTACH=full]345526[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]345527[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]345528[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• photo-23.jpg
    photo-23.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 39
  • photo-22.jpg
    photo-22.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 23
  • photo-25.jpg
    photo-25.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 24

Zeroescence

Established Member
here's some pics of mine....
photo-24.jpg

photo-26.jpg

[ATTACH=full]345551[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]345552[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]345553[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Looking good.......obviously.:rockon: You loving her so far?

Attachments

• photo-23.jpg
    photo-23.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 22
  • photo-22.jpg
    photo-22.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 26
  • photo-25.jpg
    photo-25.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

venom62

Established Member
Looks great! The STGrey wBlack stripes is the combo I am ordering too. My wife and kids voted it their most favorite as well.

BOD89LX

Established Member
Looks great and by the end of the month I should be able to contribute some pics myself.

Zeroescence

Established Member
She's GREAT!!! Everything I expected and so much more.

Excellent, Thats what I like to hear. I did some mountain twisty running this saturday, WOW is all I have to say. This thing feels better than my Evo 9 around corners. If it was a little lower I think it would have my Evo X beat, its that good.

NewYorkJon34

Established Member
Excellent, Thats what I like to hear. I did some mountain twisty running this saturday, WOW is all I have to say. This thing feels better than my Evo 9 around corners. If it was a little lower I think it would have my Evo X beat, its that good.

Better then your Evo 9, really?

I ask because I have a fully modded 370Z that handles amazing around corners/turns & wondering if it will be a downgrade going to the 2013 gt500. Ive never driven a Gt500 to compare.

SnakeDreamer

Established Member
That is the color i originally wanted!! When i see that color it reminds of the 2012 Shelby Supesnake Shelby has on their showroom floor!! :rockon: I changed my mind several times and ended up ordering DIB with white stripe.

BigDan

Established Member
I'm really digging the Gray/Blue.... I dont know if its because its a never used before color combo or what but I think it looks really sharp and classy.

Plus you get the sonic blue stripes on the seats which looks great.

greysonicblue.jpg

photo.jpg

2013-Ford-Shelby-GT500-interior.jpg

2013-Ford-Shelby-GT500-cobra-detail.jpg

shopped
7311525574_b7f8b794c4_b.jpg

Slowponycar

Established Member

I ask because I have a fully modded 370Z that handles amazing around corners/turns & wondering if it will be a downgrade going to the 2013 gt500. Ive never driven a Gt500 to compare.

The suspension on the GT500s are amazing. Plus you can switch it from Sport to Normal on the fly and just cruise around the city switch it back to Sport and suck the paint off just about every car on the road!!!

Zeroescence

Established Member

I say that stock for stock the gt500 feels more stable, less body roll and the obvious that it pulls like a freight train out of a corner. My Evo X was a more corner carving beast, till I changed the tires to a lesser tire than stock compound and than it would push through a tight corner.

Don't get me wrong the GT500 in sport mode and all the SVTPP upgrades is an amazing handler, but cant comment on the base model as I have never drove one. I have had 2 evo's, STI, and a coilovered E46 M3, this is my favorite car that I have owned. It does everything excellent. I could only imagine with a watts link and or Griggs setup.

Shelby09

Established Member
Sterling grey may not be the most popular color but I think it's the best color choice can't wait to get mine ordered with white stripes havent seen one yet

Users who are viewing this thread