Sterling Gray 11' or Ingot Silver 12'

908ssp

Established Member
I have sterling gray and I'd get the silver. The silver looks cleaner longer than the SG.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
The darker color looks a little like sag :thumbsup: both look awesome!!!

sent from my high tech gizmo

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Good luck on your choice, I made mine a few months ago...:beer:
1.jpg

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Why would you buy a 2011 for the same price you could buy a 2012????

Color??? is it worth all the money you would lose as soon as you sign the paper!!! Bad enough they lose value as soon as the four wheels leave the dealer lot but why buy a "year old" car

Because when you're spending that much money on a car you want to enjoy every aspect of it. Settling for one color just because it's a year newer sounds like a bad idea to me. Because then you'll be envious when you see the color you really wanted and have a feeling of regret, and when you spend that kind of money on a car you don't want to have any feeling of regret.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Plus, they are not making Sterling next year. That's another great reason to get it IMO.-Shane

Grant808

Established Member
Why would you buy a 2011 for the same price you could buy a 2012????

Color??? is it worth all the money you would lose as soon as you sign the paper!!! Bad enough they lose value as soon as the four wheels leave the dealer lot but why buy a "year old" car

If your're going to keep it a while it won't really matter. If I was in the market for one, I wouldn't care wether a Cobra is '03 or '04...or a GT500 is '07 or '08 right now. Things like mileage and paint condition would matter more. And sterling gray '11s will now be relatively rare...

Users who are viewing this thread