STELLAR F-150 crash test results

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
shit I hit backspace and posted in the wrong forum, I need a crash test:bash:

HI EVERYONE, MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM A MORON. ITS NICE TO JOIN THE SVTP SITE.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
shit I hit backspace and posted in the wrong forum, I need a crash test:bash:

HI EVERYONE, MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM A MORON. ITS NICE TO JOIN THE SVTP SITE.
you need another month off, sounds like you be burned out dude:D

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Toyotas did not fare nearly as well as the Ford products. I went to NHTSA's site, and even the last gen 150 didnt fair any worse next to its competitors then. On paper it looks great, it is a nice truck as long as you dont use it to work. They even have the most shallow bed to make it impossible to load near its "rated" payload. As with most Japanese vehicles, its a paper tiger. We got to hook up Tundras to F-series bumper to bumper for a pull off, I think the backwards-spinning Toy only took about 2 seconds off the F's 0-60 time, it was a joke.

Toy gets SO much good press, when you see just the frame, in all its rivited-together glory, its laughable. The body and door construction is so mickey mouse and minimalist in materials use. The media tends to be just as un-American with vehicle news just like everything else.

Last edited:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
I could care less what they say about Titan, other then being quick, the F-series is EXPONENTIALLY superior fit and finish, more robust, and beter quallity parts and interior thoughout. Magazines only spend one day with a truck. All that painted cheap plastic in the Nissan will scratch up and the the small switchgear and hardware will wear out. You can tell even new that the plastics will not fade in uniform colors.

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Yeah, well according to some person who wrote this book about Detroit going out of business, the Titan is going to put Ford out of business. Hmmm, Ford just sold the most F-150s ever in a month. I haven't seen a Titan on the road yet. Not only that, but the F series is QUIET. when a local dealer got a Lariat in, (my dad was looking at a subie :nonono: ) the dude gave me the keys and told me to start it up. It is sweet inside, and it was quiet as hell. I'd take one any day. Plus, it's better in the snow than a Cobra (no offense).

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by T-Bolt
Yeah, well according to some person who wrote this book about Detroit going out of business, the Titan is going to put Ford out of business. Hmmm, Ford just sold the most F-150s ever in a month. I haven't seen a Titan on the road yet. Not only that, but the F series is QUIET. when a local dealer got a Lariat in, (my dad was looking at a subie :nonono: ) the dude gave me the keys and told me to start it up. It is sweet inside, and it was quiet as hell. I'd take one any day. Plus, it's better in the snow than a Cobra (no offense).

Other then the Titan having more pep on the line, theres not one single superior item on the vehcile. It suffers a little bit of the same woes that "hemis" do, all the power is up top, fun, but not great for towing. Ford also under-rates their tow capabilities, Nissan and other Jap makers are notorious for over-rating(like the rest of the vehicle). I couldnt give two shits about what the magazines say about Titan, the interior plastics and body hardware are cheap. I have yet to see a Titan on the road either. Even the spray in bedliner(still with plastic tailgate cover) is only half as thick as Line-X aftermarked in by a dealer. Paper tiger.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread