SteigIV,,BF,K&N,PFAB,MGW and more!

Zman04

Established Member
I have traded in my 04 Screamin Yellow Vert this weekend in exchange for a 06F-150 4x4 :nonono: I will miss it very much. My car had only 4400 mile on it. Here is a list of parts ready to sell All pricing includes shipping!!! to the lower 48 states.

Steig StageIV ported Eaton w/ ported plenum Ser#134506 $SOLD!!!

Billetflow 4pc idlers w/ new style snub brkt in Black SOLD!!!

Knn Fipk Lowered price $65 Shipped!!!

Pfab polished w/ large cap intercooler tank SOLD!!!

Mgw shifter w/ blue handle SOLD!!!

Let me know you can pm or email [email protected] www.shiftgears.biz

Last edited:

Zman04

Established Member
If anyone want's any of this I can take paypal or credit card over the phone, at the shop. Feel free to call the shop at 913-856-6026, I will try to return pm's as quick as possiable but if you call that will proably be quickest. Thanks!!!

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
dibs on intercooler and idlers. If you can send pics of those and possibly the FIPK I would appreciate it.

lunaticsvt [at] gmail [dot] com

Cheers

Zman04

Established Member
Someone is sending paypal right now on the pfab tank. If it falls through you are next in line. Idlers Are still up for grabs. First money gets them. I will try to get you pics but it won't be until later in the day. My wife has got the digi camera with her. These idlers won't last long if you want them I urge you to call and get them.913-856-6026. Oh yeah still have Fipk also. If you want them call me I can box and ship today. I am boxing up a bunch of the parts right now.

Zman04

Established Member
Still some stuff left. Let me know!!! I havent been able to get pics up yet sorry LunaticSVT. BUt we all know what idlers,pulleys and a fipk look like.

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
I wanted to see the condition of these items. I have bought a few things on here sight unseen and when they arrived they were scratched to hell and back or the finish was coming off.

Hence why I asked to see pictures. If you can not provide then so be it. I prefer to buy items I can visually determine if they are worth the $s you or whomever is wanting for them.

And yes I know what they look like. But yours could be beat to hell and back and not worth the $ you want for them.

Cheers.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
LunaticSVT said:
I wanted to see the condition of these items. I have bought a few things on here sight unseen and when they arrived they were scratched to hell and back or the finish was coming off.

Hence why I asked to see pictures. If you can not provide then so be it. I prefer to buy items I can visually determine if they are worth the $s you or whomever is wanting for them.

And yes I know what they look like. But yours could be beat to hell and back and not worth the $ you want for them.

Cheers.
You have a PM

Zman04

Established Member
LunaticSVT said:

Cheers.
NO problem I understand, I did want to get pictures up, it just has not worked out, and I have been selling the items to fast to worry about. The idlers are sold I do still have the fipk and the 2.93" pulley.

Zman04

Established Member
RAZRS EDGE said:
You have a PM
And to you why would you come into my thread and try to sell your stuff, if someone wants your stuff they will go to your thread. You are a loser!! :beer:

SkipBuxton

Established Member
I purchased the PFAB tank - No need for pictures, It was in great condition. TTT for a good guy !!

Users who are viewing this thread