Steiggy stage 3 or 4, 4 lb lower, NOS port matched plate kit

jon henry

Established Member
Up for sale is a Complete package for a 2004-04 cobra.

2.80 upper NON SLIP PULLEY with a 4 lb lower, Stage 3 port I believe, with a 2003-04 NOS Plate port matched specifically for the Steiggy blower, Digital MSD window switch with bottle heater to COMPLETE KIT. Package deal I will do $1300 shipped for EVERYTHING... Or just how about $800 Shipped for the Stage 3 blower with the 4 lb lower and I'll even throw in my 2.80 upper non slip old style South Florida pulley headquarters. It is Quick change with 4 bolts and I do have a 3.20 upper pulley i'll throw in and all the belts I have. Anyone interested in halling the mail? Any ? Call me at eight01-668-1664. Nitrous kit has been through 2 tanks mainly to log to make it safe. 1 track run. Everything works PERRFECT...

Thanks

Jon Henry

jon henry

Established Member
Stage 3 steiggy blower $550 shipped. With 2.80 upper non slip old style south florida pulley headquarters, quick change upper with 4 allen heads and have a 3.20 pulley i'll throw in the deal too.
Complete nos plate kit wet or dry your choice, port matched to blower, digital msd window switch, bottle heater and blowdown tube $550 shipped.
4 lb lower pulley either metco or lfp not sure but have had no spacing issues on my car. No washers etc on the lower, Lower kit is COMPLETE as well w 4 lb ring...

Jon

badazzebz06

Established Member
Omg killer deal do not take a penny less brother u are practically giving that stuff away for 1300 if my wife wouldn't divorce me I would've already bought it all

Last edited:

meats50

Established Member
if you want to know what stage it is for sure call steggy with the number that he stamped on it. he keeps records of the blower and work done to it with that number. you may already kno this so sorry if its redundant lol. glws

jon henry

Established Member
sell just the lower? thnx

Yes for $300 + Paypal fees shipped... It is in great shape... Also I will throw in the right alternator pulley...Stuff is on the car but can be removed in 2 days. Actually thursday my day off and then could ship any or everything then.

Jon

jon henry

Established Member
And EVERYTHING will be off the car by tomm night. I can email pics to anyone interested. Please don't ask for pics and then tell me great kit, Blower, or 4 lb lower, but I have no $? Thank you kindly...

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread