Steig.Stage V Ported Eaton

leo_svt00

Established Member
Up for sale is a 2003 Cobra Eaton blower with Steig. Stage 5 port job (only about 200 miles since port job done, upgraded to Kennebell) I will include with the sale a Polished Accufab Plenum and Moto Blue quick change Kit with 2.70 pulley installed. Asking price is $1000 plus shipping, vacuum actuator & EGR valve are not included in the sale!
Car was screaming with this port job and pulley size at WOT. Paid $550 only for port job not including shipping both ways. If a stock blower is sent I will knock down $150 because really I don't need another blower Call me at 620 640 7618 Thank you!

Here's a link to my eBay listing with pix:

2003-2004 Ford Svt Cobra Ported Eaton Supercharger | eBay

hisssncobra03

Established Member
Just a heads up i paid $750 for my posi race port blower that came with 2.8 reichards pulley, and port matched stock tb/pl, also had a recent rebuilt snout...

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
For a 1000, someone could just send theres in for a POSI race port and still only pay half of what your asking with shipping.

SVT Zorro

Established Member
Please we are a mature persons, let potential buyer decide if want to take it or no, this blower only has less than 100 miles since port done by Stieg. port stage 5 $550, (+)$170 polished Intake, (+) $116 (+) 20 for install hub, that makes almost $ 850 not counting shipping cost for items, FYI I paid $90 for round trip on shipping just for port job and I'm just close to MO. where Steig. shop is
I'm willing to take $ 800 with shipping included via UPS inside US with no insurance for all this combo and you keep your blower, I don't need it. Just tired to looking this blower just taking space.

I can send picture if requested!

Last edited:

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
please we are a mature persons, let potential buyer decide if want to take it or no, this blower only has less than 100 miles since port done by stieg. Port stage 5 $550, (+)$170 polished intake, (+) $116 (+) 20 for install hub, that makes almost $ 850 not counting shipping cost for items, fyi i paid $90 for round trip on shipping just for port job and i'm just close to mo. Where steig. Shop is
i'm willing to take $ 800 with shipping included via ups inside us with no insurance for all this combo and you keep your blower, i don't need it. Just tired to looking this blower just taking space.

I can send picture if requested!

+1

Users who are viewing this thread