Steig Stage IV

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Hey guys, wondering your thoughts on the following deal:

Stieg IV blower with 2.76 pulley, with port matched polished accufab plenum. 0 miles since it was ported. $1211 shipped from FL to my door 2 day shipping.

This is the post .

Worth the price? How easy do you think it is to sell the stock eaton, could I get any money back?

Edit: saw silver01's post, looks like anywhere from 3-5 hundred.

If you don't mind me asking how much to ship your eaton to Steig, port it and ship back? I saw on steig's site its $545.00 for the blower port?
I know accufab throttlebodies are usually 400-500. No idea on plenums.
Pics look real clean.

Opinions are most welcome.
Thanks,
Jeff

Last edited:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
sounds like a good deal, the shipping to stiegy is about 55 to 65 $$$. I will ask for the stamp # on the blower and verify that it is in fact a steig port job by calling them. I know it has the sticker byt with the number stamped on the blower you can call them and make sure. If your goal is 500 go 4 it or save and for a little more go twinscrew just my 0.02

ok sorry computer been acting up I see the seller did post pic of the steig stamp number.. :beer:

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Cost me $19 to ship my blower to Steig with $1,000 in insurance........Biggest PITA was packaging it and the box that Steig shipped it back in is around the MACA somewhere. Steig charges $55 to ship it back.

Looks from the posts in the thread Jeff, that there's a good deal of interest on the deal. I'd say $1,100 shipped would be a pretty good deal.

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Thanks guys! Might have to take Marlon's advice and hold off for a while, try for a twin-screw.
Gonna need the fuel upgrade for either anyway. Maybe some new halves.
Siiiigh, can't get more power off my mind!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
For the most part every supporting mod you need for the steig IV you can use for a Whipple or Kenne Bell. If you figure you will eventually want more power then best to save for the big blower IMO.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
save a little longer and go HELLION

save a Little go Whipple

save longer go Hellion

little Whipple

hellion
whipple

:poke: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread