Steggy Stage 4 Eaton with Billet Flow 2.93 Pulley and OE INTERCOOLER!!

SonicMIA

Established Member
I am selling my whole Eaton set up because I am upgrading to a Whipple. I have no use for this anymore. The Eaton, 2.93 and intercooler ran flawlessly on the car and never let me down. The blower and intercooler have 10,000 miles on them and the 2.93 Billetflow pulley has only 2,000 miles. None of the items are damaged, they are in perfect working order. Keep in mind that the intercooler new from FORD is around $650 + shipping.

Eaton SOLD
Billetflow 2.93 Pulley SOLD

OEM INTERCOOLER: $320.00 Shipped[/B][/U][/COLOR]

102_1035.gif

102_1034.gif

102_1036.gif

Last edited:

Rice Eatr

Established Member
Not to ask a dumb question but if you are only upgrading the blower why are you trying to sell the intercooler. You will still need this regardless of blower selection.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
I'm curious why you are getting rid of your intercooler? Is there an aftermarket one that is superior?

SonicMIA

Established Member
Not to ask a dumb question but if you are only upgrading the blower why are you trying to sell the intercooler. You will still need this regardless of blower selection.

I'm curious why you are getting rid of your intercooler? Is there an aftermarket one that is superior?

I am upgrdaing to a Velocity Turbo Systems Stage 3 Intercooler. It is supposed to be superior to the stock one. Heres a link

Velocity 03-04 Cobra Stage 3 Intercooler [CS-25654-07] - $950.00 : Performance Parts - Ford Mustang - Cobra - Dodge Viper - Chevy Corvette - C6 - LS1

SonicMIA

Established Member
Eaton is SOLD!

Still have the 2.93 Pulley and the Intercooler available. Prices on these individual items will be included in the original post.

cobrasvt57

Established Member
The VTS undercooler is a nice unit and has been known to flow a bit better then stock not to mention cool the charge better.So with the lower temps and you may even see a pound more boost to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread