steering wheel?

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
My wheel sits slightly to the right instead of being straight while driving down the road. Just had an alignment few months ago and the car drives straight. It is just driving me crazy with a crooked wheel.:shrug:

Stewpid

Established Member
take it back. part of the alignment is setting front toe with a tool holding the steering wheel in the center position. they can fix it

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Mines been that way for years!!! I just never bothered going back to have it realigned...it is really annoying though, gotta get it fixed.

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
If you've got a lot of play in your steering wheel when you go in for an alignment, this can cause the "clear sight" adjustment by toe to be difficult to accomplish perfectly, even with the steering wheel holding tool.

SVTPower97

she's broken :(
Established Member
might not be alignment at all if it drives good i had to unbolt my steering shaft to do some work and then i didn't line it back up right i was close but just a little off is enough to piss me off lol so i had to get underneath it and play with it some more if your alignment is good maybe your problem is there but i would try the easier route with the alignment first

Users who are viewing this thread