Steering wheel feeling adjustment

PureStang

Established Member
So i am looking at buying a 2013 mustang gt base. Does the base have the ability to adjust the steering wheel feeling (standard, sport, comfort) or is that a feature on the premium only?

I tried to search for it but i only get reviews of the premium features.

Thanks!

bmore1186

Established Member
really? How do you adjust it?
Cycle through the "Reset" options and you'll find the steering adjustments. I tend to use sport, but I'll use comfort when I do long drives.
How do you like the base interior....i couldnt really tell a difference with the exception of the door panels.
I'm fine with the interior since I dislike leather, but I plan to get the Corbeau seats soon.

Sly Fox

Established Member
I keep mine on Sport but 99% of my driving is just shooting around my small town and back and forth to work which is 2 miles from my house

PureStang

Established Member
Thanks for the responses guys. I tend to go on quite a few weekend trips, and when i was test driving, i really liked the idea of having the comfort option. Wasnt going to be a deal breaker, but it is a nice little feature to have.

Should be placing my order for a Febuary deliver soon :pepper:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
keep mine on sport mode. also, if you turn off TC and AdvanceTrac the car locks itself in sport mode for the steering.

ViciousJay

Established Member
i keep mine in sport mode, i cant see anyone can use the other 2... if i wanted to have oversteer id drive a '88 eldorado

mhyjek

Established Member
i keep mine in sport mode, i cant see anyone can use the other 2... if i wanted to have oversteer id drive a '88 eldorado

It doesn't cause oversteer it just changes how much force it requires you to move the wheel. To be honest I have only tried standard and sport, on my ride home tonight I will try the easiest setting. I like the sport the best but I have a couple off tunes I have been switching through and I usally forget that when reflashed it goes back to standard and I think I'm on sport. :lol: There is a difference between sport and standard to me but its subtle thought I appreciate it!

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
It doesn't cause oversteer it just changes how much force it requires you to move the wheel. To be honest I have only tried standard and sport, on my ride home tonight I will try the easiest setting. I like the sport the best but I have a couple off tunes I have been switching through and I usally forget that when reflashed it goes back to standard and I think I'm on sport. :lol: There is a difference between sport and standard to me but its subtle thought I appreciate it!
I noticed that this weekend when I reflashed. The sport is definitely a little more stiff

Dave_6

Established Member
Guess I need to get my owners manual out because I can't figure out how to change the setting lol. :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread