Steering Wheel Cleaner Treatment

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
What can I buy from Pep Boys to clean my steering wheel and to condition it safely as well as use on the rest of my interior parts without doing damage? Thanks for any comments

John M

Blue Oval
Established Member
ill see what the name is on the bag but I get it from o reillys and its leather treatment purple and white bag, just out of curiosity your name on your pic says ford plastics engineer?

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
Thanks...
Yes, plastics parts designer and plastic injection mold designer.

I did the buttons and the radio bezels the AC buttons AC bezel most of the plastic parts in mustangs from 99 to 2004.

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thanks...
Yes, plastics parts designer and plastic injection mold designer.

I did the buttons and the radio bezels the AC buttons AC bezel most of the plastic parts in mustangs from 99 to 2004.

Very cool ^. I use the Meguiars Rich Gold Class leather wipes on my steering wheel.

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
K thanks.... guess I can trust Meguiars not to ruin my steering wheel I use it for everything else

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
Man alcohol and lanolin, scarey as hell out of me but she cleaned up nice...

Last edited:

stangfreak

Established Member
Two products I like are from chemical guys. NONSENSE, diluted though, and innerclean. Innerclean is awesome. I like it. For the longest time I just used a damp microfiber towel. wasn't a fan of putting product in my interior. CG nonsense doesn't protect. It cleans very well, no smell or shine. Innerclean leaves a matte finish and you can use it on all surfaces and protects

Users who are viewing this thread