Steelers vs. Jets

red9450

Established Member
Someone had to start this....

Steelers fan here.... but give credit where credit is due. Jets really showed up, and played some quality football against the Pats. Not sure that the steelers would have played that well against the pats. They just don't match up real well with them. The Jets are a great match-up for the steelers (IMO).

If the Steelers D plays as well as they did against the ravens, and they win the turnover battle I think my boys will pull it off.

Steelers/Packers SB??:beer:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Sounds good to me, im looking up tickets now!!! this is exactly the matchup i wanted

I like the hot hand that the Jets have right now but the Jets need to be able to run the ball to win. As good as the Steelers D is, the Jets can beat them again in a close one.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
The games this season have been totally unpredictable. The Steelers made some uncharacteristic mistakes in the first half against the Ravens. The Jets who haven't had the best defense came out and stopped the Patriots.

It's anyone's game. As a Bears fan best scenario would be Bears vs Jets in the Super Bowl. :banana:

RedDemon91

Established Member
The Steelers are as bad as the Pats and just won't die out. I'm sick of seeing the both of them in the playoffs. I'm hoping the Jets pull off the upset, but it won't be by alot if they do.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Thinking the same as OP. Jets/Steelers is going to be a good game. i think the Steeler D is going to win it for them, and then its off to play Green Bay in the SB.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
The Steelers are as bad as the Pats and just won't die out. I'm sick of seeing the both of them in the playoffs. I'm hoping the Jets pull off the upset, but it won't be by alot if they do.

haters gonna hate. good teams go to play offs. bad ones dont. get over it

Planter

Banned
this year's AFC Championship game will end much in the same fashion as last years for the Jets...with a big ****ing LOSS.

Steelers 28
Jets 17

Steelers might be the oldest team in the NFL, but experience overcomes youth anyday.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
the Jets had such a good game plan against the Pats, its really a tough call. but the big difference i see is the Steelers' defense. the Pats defense has a habit of making anyone look good, and the Steelers are obviously much better. i'm gonna have to go Steelers with this one. lets say, 17-10

how about the return of Holmes to face his old team? that should be a good match up to watch

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
the Jets had such a good game plan against the Pats, its really a tough call. but the big difference i see is the Steelers' defense. the Pats defense has a habit of making anyone look good, and the Steelers are obviously much better. i'm gonna have to go Steelers with this one. lets say, 17-10

how about the return of Holmes to face his old team? that should be a good match up to watch

For sure. Steelers D will force Sanchez to make costly mistakes. I think the Jets will need to hold the Steelers to under 10 points for a chance to win and I don't see that happening.

Raven519

Established Member
For sure. Steelers D will force Sanchez to make costly mistakes. I think the Jets will need to hold the Steelers to under 10 points for a chance to win and I don't see that happening.

I'd like to know why you don't see that happening? After what the Jets defense has done to Brady and Manning, you don't think they can shut down Big Ben aswell? Lets be honest, Big Ben isn't as good as those two are at picking apart defenses. Last time these teams met up, the Jets won in Pitt and Sanchez was only sacked 1 times.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I'd like to know why you don't see that happening? After what the Jets defense has done to Brady and Manning, you don't think they can shut down Big Ben aswell? Lets be honest, Big Ben isn't as good as those two are at picking apart defenses. Last time these teams met up, the Jets won in Pitt and Sanchez was only sacked 1 times.

You make a good point but like I said earlier, I don't think the Jets are going to score many point against the Steelers defense so its not going to take a lot of points for the Steelers to win. JMO.

Users who are viewing this thread