Steelers or Patriots?

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Who is gonna win?

Discuss...

(been cleaning up betting against the Lions btw, fool named Ted at work)

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
i want the Patriots to win, being a die hard fan, but to be honest, i dont like the way the trend is going now with a dangerous win with the eagles, and a very close game with the ravens... although we won last night... it just goes to show, that this is the nfl... its really all about who wants it more!

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Who is gonna win?

Discuss...

(been cleaning up betting against the Lions btw, fool named Ted at work)

Steelers FTMFW. Hopefully Brady goes down early from the tenacious defense of the Steelers. I was actually rooting for Ray Ray to knock Brady out last night. I can't stand Belicheat, most arrogant coach ever. Dave, that's like taking candy from a baby (betting against the Lions). Betting on the Lions winning is the most rediculous thing I've ever heard.

Jpjr

Established Member
Steelers FTMFW. Hopefully Brady goes down early from the tenacious defense of the Steelers. I was actually rooting for Ray Ray to knock Brady out last night. I can't stand Belicheat, most arrogant coach ever. Dave, that's like taking candy from a baby (betting against the Lions). Betting on the Lions winning is the most rediculous thing I've ever heard.

Definitely rooting for the steelers. They have a great defense although I have a feeling the Pats will throw even more than usual. I guess that means every play.

Last night was a joke. The Ravens should have won.

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
Hey Postban, Haven't seen much of you online lately. Nice to see your Post. BTW Patriots FTW

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Patriots=Cheaters, the refs were paid off on that Ravens game.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Pats for the win
I have two seperate bets going on with them.
I have the pats against the field thru regular season.
The big one all the way thru the Superbowl against the field.

JP

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Pats for the win
I have two seperate bets going on with them.
I have the pats against the field thru regular season.
The big one all the way thru the Superbowl against the field.

JP

Leave it up to the Coor's light guy to vote for the silver team! LOL
Watch for OLB #92 James Harrison aka "Debo" to bodyslam the hell out of Brady. I can't stand the rat birds and I was cheering them on last night. I can't stand the pats even worse than that. If anybody is familiar with the movie "Friday" or "Next Friday" you'll know who Debo is. He was the neighborhood bully.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Leave it up to the Coor's light guy to vote for the silver team! LOL
Watch for OLB #92 James Harrison aka "Debo" to bodyslam the hell out of Brady. I can't stand the rat birds and I was cheering them on last night. I can't stand the pats even worse than that. If anybody is familiar with the movie "Friday" or "Next Friday" you'll know who Debo is. He was the neighborhood bully.

TYPICAL Steelers fan.
Just go get your yellow crying towel and watch MY MICHIGAN BOY put it to your felons. We are going to run thru that paper curtain #1 rated defense.
kickbut.gif

Hows this.... I know you can't refuse this bet!!!!! I bet Brady over Steelers. If the the Pats lose I'll buy all your beer on the 19th and I'll even throw in your dinner. If you lose You buy me the finest Coors light they have. And apoligize for accidently winning the SuperBowl a couple years ago.

JP
doh.gif

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
:lol: lmao, everybody at work hates the Pats too. I like Brady, can't wait for the game, dang!

...and on a side note, Bells is making Two Hearted Ale in the 1.32 Gallon mini kegs, Discount Drinks has them for :eek: $19.99 :beer:

It's like they know I have been a good boy this year. :dw: :)

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
The ravens shot themselves in the foot plain and simple. Brady is money in the 4th quarter when it counts and I respect the team for that. JP, you must be talking about the ravens or the bengals, they have all the felons on their team. It will be a good game sunday. I'll be primed after going to Ford Field to see the Lions beatdown.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
TYPICAL Steelers fan.
Just go get your yellow crying towel and watch MY MICHIGAN BOY put it to your felons. We are going to run thru that paper curtain #1 rated defense.
kickbut.gif

Hows this.... I know you can't refuse this bet!!!!! I bet Brady over Steelers. If the the Pats lose I'll buy all your beer on the 19th and I'll even throw in your dinner. If you lose You buy me the finest Coors light they have. And apoligize for accidently winning the SuperBowl a couple years ago.

JP
doh.gif

LOL! I like Brady as a MI fan but my dislike for the Pats supercedes that. I can't go to beer night. Ownd by afternoon shift again.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
LOL! I like Brady as a MI fan but my dislike for the Pats supercedes that. I can't go to beer night. Ownd by afternoon shift again.

Bets still on for next time we meet!
Verbal handshake from my end.

HOW ABOUT YOU!
TICK TOCK Big Ben

JP

seanwr400

Established Member
:lol: lmao, everybody at work hates the Pats too. I like Brady, can't wait for the game, dang!

...and on a side note, Bells is making Two Hearted Ale in the 1.32 Gallon mini kegs, Discount Drinks has them for :eek: $19.99 :beer:

It's like they know I have been a good boy this year. :dw: :)

WHere is Discount Drinks at? Would like to get my hands on a few before the holidays....

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
GOOOOOOOOO Pats, I am going to foxboro to watch the game. I am sitting in section 102 row 12.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Pat's. We're not coming out like little girls with dropped panties (passes) like we have for the last 2 games.

The fire is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread