steedastang307 scamming people!!!!!beware

everbar7th

Established Member
hey forum members new member of this forum like the tittle says. i bought the stage 2 com cams he claim to b selling and i got scammed with $430.00 n because he sold me some stage 1 bullet cams im not here to talk trash but i expected honesty from him i asked for a full refund from hin n he denied it he only wants to give me 300 out of the 430 because he said he had to pay a shop 100 dollars to remove them n whats to charge me the 25 dlrs of shipping when the 430 included shipping how is that any ways juste heads up and for you steedastang307 JUST B Honest WITH the MEMBERS HERE! KARMA!
Stage 3 Heads and Stage 2 Comp Cams
SteedaStang307

2001cobravert

Established Member
That sucks man. Hope everything works out for you.

Did you pay using Paypal?

If so, file a claim with them. They usually side with buyer.

Massie02GT

Established Member
As long as you can prove that what you got were not the cams described, it should be an open/shut case if PayPal investigates it. 99% of the time they side with the buyer. Good luck and I hope you get your money back.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
good luck, you should be able to get your money back take pictures of the item, send links of the difference between stage 1 and 2 cams and you should get your money back. make him pay for shipping if he wants them back

everbar7th

Established Member
I send paypal the url of the sellers thread here on svt , i should take some pics of te item number and gwt the item number from comp cams

SteedaStang307

Established Member
Um before you start Spreading Bullshit lies you dumb piece of shit. Itold you to send the items back and I would refund it. You still have not shipped the items back.... Maybe you should learn to work something out with people b4 spreadin lies and slander.

SteedaStang307

Established Member
As stated in my other thread they were sold to me from " a good friend" so never had the numbers checked.. Looks like that bit me in the ass, and this guy is such a pain to deal with all he had to do was say he wrong stuff he coulda shipped it back and I woulda refunded... He didnt do nething but go right to paypal and make a claim I was like uhh you coulda just talked to me??

everbar7th

Established Member
i tried fixing things with you before escalating the claim and u offered me less then what i payed for n wanted to charge me shipping when the 430 i payed u covered that, thats y i escalated the claim no one here wants to risk losing cash bro , n by talking crap like that to me when all i did was do the right thing, next time u post things do yourself a favor n double check the parts being sold n avoid all this

Users who are viewing this thread