Steeda Stampede

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
Does everyone still drive up to that moroso track for a little drag racing afterwards. I have to work in the morning for a few hours... what time is this event. Hopefully it goes through the afternoon

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
CobraO4 said:
Does everyone still drive up to that moroso track for a little drag racing afterwards. I have to work in the morning for a few hours... what time is this event. Hopefully it goes through the afternoon

Yea, last year almost everyone went to moroso. I know myself along with many more will be at moroso. In the past years, they usualy leave steeda around 12 to go to moroso, but either way it is definitly worth it if you can make it.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
I'll still make the drive just because it will be fun. Hopefully it wont rain too much.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Is that registration fee necessary? I think its just for the goodie bag that they give you. Or is that $20 for you to be able to get into Steeda?

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
The registration fee is to get the goodie bag at Steeda which includes a Stampede T-shirt, magazines, strickers and a raffle ticket when they do their parts raffle. To park your car In Steeda is free. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread