Steeda spring info please

BNH4.6

Established Member
I am getting some steeda springs for my car soon and I have a few questions. Is the ride height equal front to back? Should I keep the factory isolators in or remove them? If I do remove them should I do front and back or only the rear? Last but not least does anyone have any pictures of their car with the steeda springs. I used the search but when the threads loaded they did not show the pictures just blanks.

trublu

Cobra Nut
Established Member
Im also lookin to get some steeda springs, and from what ive seen from other cars on on this site, steeda springs lower coupes to about 26-26.5" front and 27" rear with the factory isolators left in. Leave the isolators off and you'll proly get another 1/4-1/2" drop, but if you wanna go lower i would'nt leave the isolators off, id just get some H&R SS and use isolators. Without the isolators you'll proly get some squeaks and noises from your springs movin around.

Pretty sure this car has steeda springs
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149100&highlight=bullitt+side+scoops

Last edited:

BNH4.6

Established Member
Thanks I am getting a killer deal on the springs and I'm short on cash so I'm going with the steedas. If that silver one does have them it looks good. I was just wanting a level ride I don't want it slammed. I may try just removing the bottom isolators on the rear. Anyone else have pics or info to add?

FKing1

Established Member
My car with Steeda Sport Springs. They are one year old and believe Steeda has redesigned them since to get more drop. I had to cut one coil off the rears to get 1-1/2" drop. Before cutting, zero. Frts were good at about 1-1/4". Steeda isolators.
Fred
DIB%20copy.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread