Steeda RED Poly engine mounts

2012GT/CS

Established Member
Hi I wana take advanage of steeda's 20% off sale and order my springs and these red softer poly mounts instead of the hard black ones, but i wanted to know if anyone has them installed and how they like them over stock. i can't stand the sloppy feel of the stock mounts. Any help would be great thank you guy's.

NoSlo5oH

Established Member
I have the Steeda polyurethane motor mounts on my 2013. The ones I have came with red and black bushings. I have mine set up with a combination of red and black bushings per the instructions for drag race and road course work. There is absolutely no engine torque with these bushings in place.

Last edited:

Sandeale

Established Member
I also have the steeda mounts installed on my 2012, all red bushings though, and the wife noticed no difference in the car other than you can actually feel the car is running at idle, mind you I'm currently stationed at ft drum, ny and poly gets stiff as hell in the cold. I love them, and personally recommend them.

shark77

Established Member
Does anyone have a DIY for this? I'd really like to install these but am a little weary about the install.

shark77

Established Member

NoSlo5oH

Established Member
I supported the engine by the transmission bell housing using a floor jack, not the oil pan. I placed a phone book between the jack head and the bell housing.

2012GT/CS

Established Member
Yeah that's what I'm going to do, Def not going to jack the car up on the oilpan lol. My mounts came in the mail today with both the red and black bushing and my ultra lite springs. As soon as i install them I'll let you guy's know how I like them.

shark77

Established Member
Yeah that's what I'm going to do, Def not going to jack the car up on the oilpan lol. My mounts came in the mail today with both the red and black bushing and my ultra lite springs. As soon as i install them I'll let you guy's know how I like them.

Dude if you could take a pic of where you are jacking on the transmission and post a pic it would be much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread