steeda race wing for 01-04 v6, GT or Mach 1. 2 sets of winglets-$250 shipped

blkvenm97

Established Member
I had this wing on my 2003 Mach 1 that I recently sold. A couple months back I actually sold it to a friend because I had planned to go wingless. Now my friend is looking to go in a different direction and asked me to try to sell his wing for him. It is painted black and has 2 sets of winglets; 1 is aluminum (no logo) and the other set is shiny black to match the wing. It was $299 new from Steeda's website and another $89 for the aluminum winglets. He's asking $250 shipped for everything, thanks

blkvenm97

Established Member
wing

i can i will get him to take some pics of it and sent them to you. do you want me to send them by txt or by email or what? give me your phone number or email or whichever you want me to use. I can also send a couple pics of my mach 1 I had when the wing was on it if you want an idea of what it looks like. thanks
Michael

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
I'd take the black winglets for $50 if he'll separate...I already have the Steeda wing and have CF winglets on it now, but the clearcoat is fading.

blkvenm97

Established Member
not sure how to post pics on a thread always had trouble with that. i'd be glad to email pics or txt them to a phone...I have pics ready to go at anytime. if someone else would like to post for me i would appreciate it otherwise pm me an email addy or cell number and I'll get the pics to ya.

Users who are viewing this thread