Steeda Off-road cat delete pipes?

86Fbody

Established Member
Thanks for the info, I should have figured stainless would last longer, I would hope it wouldn't rust either because I would want to be able to take these off and on.

Boss949

Established Member
Thanks for the info, I should have figured stainless would last longer, I would hope it wouldn't rust either because I would want to be able to take these off and on.

Correct and if I installed them on a car that I would normally drive for a couple of years and trade, I would have done the Aluminum. I'm planning on keeping the Boss, so $60 more is certainly worth it.

2012 Boss 302

Established Member
All the rear O2 sensors do is make sure the cats are doing their job. The real purpose of the tune though, in my opinion anyway, is to take advantage of the freer flowing exhaust. Not as good as long tubes but better then having the cats in place.

Yup ^^^^ I put Summit cat delete pipes on and I actually think it ran worse than with cats. Put in one of Shaun's tunes and OMG!!! Saturn 5 booster rocket comes to mind....

clc44

Established Member
So has anyone had issues the the jegs or summit cat delete pipes? Considering going this route. Not doing long tubes as long term goal is single or twin turbo.

Users who are viewing this thread