Steeda intake, Predator, MAF.ia, etc...

O4COBRA

Established Member
Steeda intake with Heat shield. $60 Shipped PENDING

Black 2.93 non-slip supercharger pulley. $30 Shipped PENDING

Steeda Tri-ax shifter. $30 Shipped PENDING

My factory non ported Eaton is being removed today and I have no use for it. Comes with a 2.8 Non-slip pulley already on it. It has 9500 miles on it. Pulley has only been on it for a few thousand miles. $375 Shipped

227aftermarketstuff2.jpg

227aftermarketstuff1.jpg

I also have some stock parts, pulley guard, filter housing for sale. If you are looking for something let me know and I will see if I have it for sale...

Please PM me with any questions you may have. I will get some pics up tonight.

Thanks

Last edited:

goochy

Established Member
Hey imay be intrested in the preditor i am new to the mod world but am all about buying used on some things.what do you mean by unmarried.Would i be able to use it on my car.Will it come with a tune for my mods i have Can i put a new tuneonto it without having any issues.

O4COBRA

Established Member
goochy said:
Hey imay be intrested in the preditor i am new to the mod world but am all about buying used on some things.what do you mean by unmarried.Would i be able to use it on my car.Will it come with a tune for my mods i have Can i put a new tuneonto it without having any issues.

Unmarried means that I have flashed my ECU back to stock with it. Therefore it no longer holds my V.I.N. number in it and my stock tune. It means that it's ready to go to you and use it like it's new. If you don't flash the ECU back to stock with the Predator, it's useless to anyone else. Mine is ready to go to you.

As far as tunes, it has a porter/upper/lower pulley tune in it for California 91 gas. So it probably won't do you any good being in Fl.

Yes you can put a tune on it. For instance places like Mile Hi dyno can email you a tune. And using the supplied cables you hook it up to your computer and download it into the predator. Then put it right into the car.

Anyways let me know...

Users who are viewing this thread