Steeda Intake and Tune

EnthusiastGT

Established Member
Is anyone running this tune and intake? Seems to give great results..plus Steeda is an established name that's been around for a while. My car is bone stock, but this seems like one of my first modifications unless I hear otherwise. I never hear much about the tune at all.

scott_0

Established Member
not flaming, but have you tried a search? thats a commonly used cai so Im sure youll get lots of useful info

EnthusiastGT

Established Member
Completely understand. I was not able to find much nor have i seen much about it. Nonetheless I'll look a little harder and see if I missed anything.

bunk22

Established Member
I got the Steeda tune two weeks ago but have the C&L cai. I only bought the cai as I paid half price for it as I'm not quite sold on aftermarket cai's being better than stock. Anyway, I got Steeda's 93 octane tune. Used a local dyno but their hardware seems all jacked up, the curves looked off but I think the peak numbers were on, made a best of 381rwhp/365rwtq SAE. My motor had only 550 miles at the time so it's still a bit fresh. Car drives great, just like stock but it certainly pulls harder than stock, especially in the upper RPM range.

vettekillr~

Established Member
I'm running the steeda cai with a Jms chip tune pulls like crazy all the way to 7000.. she put down 400 to th wheels with it

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
I have a Steeda CAI and an SCT tune from Torq in my Auto 11. I ripped off a [email protected] with a 2.0 60ft coming off at idle on my 19 inch street tires. This was on a HOT South Florida day. I know with the DR's on and a solid launch i can get this way down.

grabber blue gt

Established Member
Im torn between Steeda, Bama, and AED. I really want AED and I'm sure its the most powerful out of the 3, but I like the fact that Steeda works EXTREMELY close with ford, and the fact that Bama has an added warranty incase anything goes wrong due to the tune.

kona12

Established Member
I have a Steeda with Jon lund steeda 93tune all i have to say shes a beast .

Zilairin

Established Member
Im torn between Steeda, Bama, and AED. I really want AED and I'm sure its the most powerful out of the 3, but I like the fact that Steeda works EXTREMELY close with ford, and the fact that Bama has an added warranty incase anything goes wrong due to the tune.

I have both the Steeda and AED for 93 octane. Both tunes are good tunes and you can't go wrong with either. The Steeda tune does run pretty rich on mine 11.9 AFR at high rpm. The AED tune does pull harder and Shaun is one patient man to work with. Customer service is top notch with quick responses. I haven't made it to the dyno or track yet for a comparison but on the datalogs the Load value by fraction is higher at every RPM with the AED Tune.

Users who are viewing this thread