Steeda High-Flow X-Pipe w/ Cats for 11-13 GT

SteedaBrandon

Check out our new high-flow x-pipe w/ cats for the 2011-2013 Mustang GT! It's only $499.95! Shoot me a PM if I can help you with anything.

Steeda Mustang High Flow X-Pipe w/ Cats - 11-13 GT - $499.95

Steeda X-Pipe with high flow catalytic converters for the 2011 and newer Mustang GT's is a direct bolt-on replacement for the factory piece. Increase exhaust flow and relieve some back pressure for increased power. Gains of up to 10 hp.

Features mandrel bent tubing for optimal flow and stainless steel construction for long life.

Product Benefits
  • Increase exhaust flow
  • Relieves exhaust back-pressure
  • Adds power and sounds great!

o2gt

Established Member
can you post a dyno i see the power gain is 10 hp any change in torque ? I have your tune this sounds like a nice addition to it. also any idea how this would sound with borla s type axel back.

SteedaBrandon

How much more power will an off road pipe give you? Weight savings with this piece?
Somewhere around 5-10 HP more. No weight savings.

can you post a dyno i see the power gain is 10 hp any change in torque ? I have your tune this sounds like a nice addition to it. also any idea how this would sound with borla s type axel back.
Gains of 5-10 ft/lbs TQ.

Will this free up any power?
Yes, gains of up to 10HP.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
what size is the tubing and what cell count are the HFC? im sure it will need a tune

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
:rockon:

this should have excellent gains!

that 25-30rwhp gain with off road was prob WITH a tune also. LP gain 14rwhp with orX no tune.

I was about to say this... I wonder how this hf x pipe would sound mated to a chambered cat back? This may be my next purchase.

ComfortableLiar

Established Member
That's a clean looking X Pipe. Would be more interested if it was offered in an off road version as well. I'd prefer to pay less, lose some weight from the car and gain a little more power with an off road.

Sent from the depths of hell using Tapatalk

13GT5.0

Established Member
Just installed this since I hated the smell and sound of o/r anything after awhile. Maybe giving up 5hp but damn it sounds nice with Borla S and the stink smell is 90% gone. Love it.

Users who are viewing this thread