steeda fuel system or 03 fuel system?

sswhat

Established Member
hey guys i just bought a novi 2000 today and was wondering on what i should use for my fuel pump. i saw steeda had a dual 255lph tank for 400 plus exchange. than i saw the 03 cobra fuel setup but i also know i have to get the tank also to make it fit properly. what do you guys recommend? thanks guys

Collin

p.s how do you guys like your novi?

white99gt

Established Member
Originally posted by sswhat
hey guys i just bought a novi 2000 today and was wondering on what i should use for my fuel pump. i saw steeda had a dual 255lph tank for 400 plus exchange. than i saw the 03 cobra fuel setup but i also know i have to get the tank also to make it fit properly. what do you guys recommend? thanks guys

Collin

p.s how do you guys like your novi?

The 03 setup will support morepower than the steeda setup.

Look at the power the 03 can put down.
I run the 03 setup in mine and it works great.

cnp24

Established Member
I've got the 03 setup with my car and I like my NOVI 2000 very much
Thank you!! :)

cnp24

Established Member
White99gt, I'm over at Ft. Gillem...haven't been here to long....originally from Alabama.

......and my 00gt is white also......

white99gt

Established Member
Originally posted by cnp24
White99gt, I'm over at Ft. Gillem...haven't been here to long....originally from Alabama.

......and my 00gt is white also......

Cool another white blown stang :dw:

I live on the south side of atlanta and i work in roswell.

We are having a dyno day/tune day at team ford in marietta on the 15th of next month.You should stop in :-D .Im raising the boost a tad and gonna get that 550rwhp mark before its over with :coolman: on pump gas.

Check out our other site www.modulardepot.com a few more atlanta guys over there to :thumbsup:

cnp24

Established Member
White99gt, I live on the southside myself. I couldn't see living clear on the other side of town and dealing with all this Atlanta traffic everyday. I've checked out modulardepot a time or two but its been a while. I'm not much of a internet guy...just every once and a while. I know where team ford is who is sponsoring the dyno day? If I'm not working that weekend maybe I'll check it out.

sswhat, I'll have to get back to you on that...the car hasn't been tuned yet so I'm taking it really easy with it. But I imagine it will have some decent numbers. The car has a built bottom end with 03 Cobra cams.

white99gt

Established Member
White99gt, I live on the southside myself. I couldn't see living clear on the other side of town and dealing with all this Atlanta traffic everyday. I've checked out modulardepot a time or two but its been a while. I'm not much of a internet guy...just every once and a while. I know where team ford is who is sponsoring the dyno day? If I'm not working that weekend maybe I'll check it out.

sswhat, I'll have to get back to you on that...the car hasn't been tuned yet so I'm taking it really easy with it. But I imagine it will have some decent numbers. The car has a built bottom end with 03 Cobra cams.

CNP24-superchips custom (aka jerry from fordchip and chris johnson from JMS chips) they both work for superchips now.

They rock,they are the only ones that will tune mine,thats why we are gonna tweak her to the 550+ mark this time :coolman: .

I live in stockbridge.but love the commute(most days)to roswell(48 miles).I have lots of play time on the highway.

Come by and see us.If you call up team ford now ,we can get you in for tune and see what she can really put down :thumbsup:

cnp24

Established Member
For 5 years I did a 80 mile round trip daily so its nice not to have to do that anymore. Currently, I stay over between Fayetteville and Riverdale but looking to change that in 6 months....I've already paid to have my car tuned just waiting on this new software to come out and at the same time going to put a smaller pulley on the blower.

white99gt

Established Member
For 5 years I did a 80 mile round trip daily so its nice not to have to do that anymore. Currently, I stay over between Fayetteville and Riverdale but looking to change that in 6 months....I've already paid to have my car tuned just waiting on this new software to come out and at the same time going to put a smaller pulley on the blower.
Cool ,riverdale is just a hop away.

What software ?superchips?

cnp24

Established Member
I drove through Stockbridge Friday.

Chipmaster Revolution, but if Diablo keeps delaying/postponing finalizing it and getting it out to the tunes we maybe switching to something else.....
example superchip. I'm only pushing about 8 psi and it runs fine as is a little on the rich side but there's the potential to push a heck of a lot more so I calmly wait until I get this thing tuned and see what she really has. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread